Oscillator on Plate
Nebulizer whose purpose is the disinfection by means of ultrasounds (which kill bacteria and pathogens in the water) and the chemical “hydrogen peroxide” (which kills viruses and bacteria in suspension). By combining the two functions they complement each other to result in adequate disinfection in spaces, materials and surfaces.
It does not use heating so it generates a dry and cold steam.
The ultrasounds in this nebulizer work in reverse, instead of BLOWING for cleaning, they BLOW to make micro bubbles with the chemical.
In the case of nebulization to disinfect, the concentration of Hydrogen Peroxide should be approximately 3%. This is due to the fact that in the nebulization process we are able to project the solution into much smaller particles (almost like those of the virus), making it more effective due to its size and by covering a larger surface area with greater effectiveness.
HYDROGEN PEROXIDE AND COVID-19
Hydrogen peroxide, also known as hydrogen peroxide, is a chemical compound that is used to eliminate bacteria, viruses and other microorganisms through a process known as the OXIDATION PROCESS and which is a “burning” of these organisms. Low and controlled way allowing to eliminate them almost instantaneously.
Due to the current situation, it is necessary to keep certain spaces, objects and materials clean and disinfected to prevent the spread of the virus. It is proven that COVID-19 or Coronavirus is a microorganism that, like all viruses, is not self-sufficient on its own, but in this case, this organism, outside of a host to spread, is capable of generating a layer of lipids (fats) around from him who protects him. This is why the virus is able to survive outside of living matter to infect.
In the layer that protects it is where the key to the use of hydrogen peroxide is, which completely breaks this fat layer of the virus, leaving it unprotected and dying.
Therefore, to prevent contamination of objects or surfaces and that they are safe to handle without fear of getting infected, Oxygenated Water is ideal.
Click here for more information (Source: https://www.arquimi.com)
Presentation of the product
- Device model: STS2000-UN
- Nominal voltage: 230V ~ 50/60Hz
- Nominal power: 48 W
- Tank capacity: 16 L
- Maximum spray volume: 600 ml / h
- Control mode: Smart remote control
- Timing function: 1-12 hours timing function. Alarm: Liquid shortage alarm, off
- Appliance size (excluding pipe): 310x310x710 mm
- Weight: 5.4 kg
Two sets of high ultrasonic oscillators power
Aerosol particles less than 20 um
Filling capacity of 16 L, for this quantity you can work continuously for 30 hours
600 ml / h spray volume, can cover 100m / square space
Accessories (for South America)
Transformer 125-220 (100 VA.)
DOSAGE / TIME OF ACTION
Dosage / Use:
One of the following chemicals is used:
- 3% hydrogen peroxide or
- 5000 mg / L peracetic acid or
- 500 mg / L chlorine dioxide disinfectant, according to the dose of 20 ml / m -30 ml / m, add it to the machine and you can start disinfection
Hydrogen peroxide and chlorine dioxide for 30-60 minutes
Peracetic acid for 1 hour
- SURFACES: Furniture, structures, machinery, offices, schools, hairdressers, casinos, hardware stores, movie theaters, shops and commercial premises, etc.
- HEALTH SERVICES: Hospitals, medical offices, dental clinics, pharmacies, etc.
- INDUSTRIAL ZONES: Warehouses, factories, etc.
- RESTORATION: Hotels, restaurants, cafes, bars, etc.
Example of application in a Hotel: in the reception / hall / lobby area, offices, boardroom and corridors and in food handling spaces such as kitchen, restaurant and cafeteria. In any case, disinfection can be carried out outside the hours in which they are in operation using the timer. In transit areas and places where the appliance can be placed more than 2 meters away from people, it can operate at any time (except food handling areas that will be outside of operating hours).
- 3% hydrogen peroxide recommended.
- The chemical is diluted with tap water when it is not hard water, otherwise distilled water is recommended.
- In places of passage (corridors, receptions / hall, paperwork offices, etc.) it is not harmful to people.
- In places or spaces where there are people: it is recommended that the device be at least 2 meters away from people as a preventive measure.